4 slices wholemealbread, 1 chicken breast (grilled and chopped into pieces), 4 Dubliner Cheese Slices, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp, milk, salt and pepper, 1 tbsp, olive oil.
- Lightly whisk your eggs.
- Pour in the milk and stir together.
- Take bread and add in slices of Dubliner Cheese an chicken breast. Cut each sandwich in half.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium high heat, add the oil and heat.
- Dip eache half of the sandwich in the egg misture making sure it is completely covered with it.
- Transfer to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Serve immediately – Delicious