1 Pack of 8 flour tortillas
1 Pack of Dubliner Grated Cheese
1 Bunch of spring onions chopped
Sour Cream and Chive dip
- Heat and lightly oil a non-stick frying pan.
- Place one flour tortilla in the pan and sprinkle with a single layer of grated Dubliner Cheese and some spring onions.
- Put another tortilla directly on top.
- When the cheese has started to melt, gently flip to heat on other side.
- After around a minute on the second side press together gently and slide onto your plate.
- Slice into wedges and serve with a side salad and some dips.
Add cooked ham, cooked chicken, chopped tomatoes, peppers, onion or chili at the same time as the cheese.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes each