Dubliner Cheese Recipes
Dubliner Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Sweet Potatoes
- 3 sweet potatoes, washed
- 2 chicken fillets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and black pepper
- 150g frozen spinach, thawed
- 120g Dubliner Lighter Cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C/gas mark 4.
- Prick each sweet potato a few times with a fork. Place them on a baking tray and bake for an hour, or until tender. When ready, cut them in half and allow to cool.
- When the potatoes are halfway through cooking, place the chicken fillets in a baking dish. Rub them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add them to the oven for 30 minutes or until fully cooked, then use two forks to shred them. Cover with tin foil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Put the spinach in a strainer and use clean hands to squeeze out all the excess water.
- Turn the oven up to 200˚C/180˚C/gas mark 6. Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh of the sweet potatoes, leaving a ½cm layer intact so that the skins keep their shape.
- In a bowl, mix the spinach, chicken, the lime and garlic oil and two-thirds of the Dubliner Cheese. Stuff the sweet potato skins with the chicken mixture. Top them with the remaining Dubliner Cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the skins are hot and crisp. Serve with a green salad.